COVID-19 Resource Center
Message from our CEO, Matthew Delaney
As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, I want to share with you what HiAccounting is doing to ensure business continuity and the safety of our team members, clients and communities. Our top priorities continue to be assuring the well-being of our team members, providing uninterrupted service to our clients as their trusted advisor, and doing our part to help prevent further spread of the virus in our community.
We are assessing the situation as it evolves and adjusting our operations to maintain continuity and to support the safety and health of those impacted, in accordance with guidance from government and public health authorities.
We will be providing ongoing news updates and resources on our website to help you manage your changing needs and minimize the impact of COVID-19 on your business operations.
In these uncertain times, the HiAccounting team continues to be committed to serving as your trusted and valued partner and delivering the quality service you expect from us. If you or your business need help navigating the changing tax, accounting or payroll laws or deadlines, creating a strategic plan to move forward, addressing sudden staffing issues or meeting other challenges, we are here to support you.
- 03/27/2020 - "CARES Act" Economic Stimulus Package
- 03/25/2020 - Virtual Payments and bill.com
- 03/24/2020 - Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- 03/24/2020 - Hawaii Extends Tax Filing Deadline and Defers Payments to July 20th
- 03/23/2020 - An Update from HiAccounting - March 23rd
- 03/20/2020 - IRS Extends Tax Filing Deadline and Defers Payments to July 15
- 03/16/2020 - COVID-19: Tax Deadline Reminder
- 03/16/2020 - An Update from HiAccounting
- 03/29/2020 - U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Coronavirus Emergency Loans – Small Business Guide and Checklist
- 03/27/2020 - Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance
- 03/24/2020 - APS Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- 03/23/2020 - Department of Taxation Announcement No. 2020-01 | RE: Relief for Taxpayers Affected by the COVID-19 Emergency
- 03/20/2020 - Relief for Taxpayers Affected by Ongoing Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic (Notice 2020-17)
- 03/18/2020 - The tax-filing deadline will remain April 15, but the IRS will waive penalties and interest on tax payments for 90 days
- 03/18/2020 - State Tax Filing Guidance for Coronavirus Pandemic
- 03/11/2020 - AICPA Calls for Tax Filing Relief Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
HiAccounting Office Hours
Effective Tuesday, March 24th, HiAccounting will not be open to clients or visitors. We will have limited staff in the office performing essential functions during limited periods of time throughout the day. Therefore, if you need to come in and drop off payment, sign any documents, deliver anything to the office, or require a face-to-face meeting please confirm with your client service team before you come into the office.
Remote Meetings and Communication
Our team is equipped to service you remotely via conference or video call. Most of our team will be working from home. Therefore, you may meet remotely instead of in-person. With our technology, we have the ability to share documents with you through a screen share or through our secure client portal.
No Changes to Service
At this time, there should be little to no disruption to your recurring accounting, tax or payroll services. We have coordinated internally to ensure that your needs will continue to be met; however, if you have any concerns please contact your client service team immediately to address.
Income Tax Deadline Updates
Our tax professionals are staying up-to-date on any imperative changes to income tax deadlines and will communicate with tax clients as needed. If you have any questions, please contact your tax service team immediately to address.
In case you have any questions or concerns you’d like to address with management, contact information is provided below:
Matthew Delaney, CEO/President
Liana Fajayan, Managing Director
Sheri Miyashiro, Tax Manager
Your business is important to us and we will continue to communicate proactively.
Give Us A Call
We’d love to hear from you and talk about how our local accounting and tax team can help you and your business focus on the things that matter most. Got questions? Concerns? That’s what we’re here for.
You can reach us at any time by calling 808-529-9990.
If we’re not in, leave a message and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
Please do not use e-mail to send us sensitive information (such as bank information or social security numbers).
E-mail could be intercepted by a third party during transmission; we cannot guarantee its security while in transit. Please contact us to learn more about our encrypted email options.
We are located in the Bishop Tower of the Topa Financial Center across from The Aloha Tower. We are on the 6th floor.
700 Bishop St. Suite 600
Honolulu, Hi 96813
View on Map
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed on Holidays
The guest parking garage entrance is on Ala Moana Blvd.
Get In Touch
HiAccounting would be pleased to get in touch to discuss your accounting needs.
Oahu Office700 Bishop St. Suite 600
Honolulu, Hi 96813
Office HoursMonday - Friday
8:00am - 5:00pm
Closed on Holidays